For security and anti-fraud reasons, every order is processed manually by a member of our stuff. This process takes place working days and hours (Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, GMT+2). It is very possible that an order may be processed beyond working hours, we 're trying our best! Templates can be downloaded after the succesful process of your order.
I have just purchased a template and my order is approved. Where is the download section?
- Login to your client account with the email and password used on your registration process
- Click "My Services" tab located at the upper part of the screen
- Locate your product and click the green arrow icon on the right, next to the Next Due Date field.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section where the zip file is located and click on the link
Do you offer support?
Yes, via ticketing system, email or our support.
Am I obliged to buy a membership?
No, all our templates can be purchased individually.
To how many domains can your templates be used?
One template per domain (except in Gold and Pro memberships)
Can I remove the copyright footer link?
No, unless you 've purchased the branding free option for the specific template or enrolling to any membership plan.
What are the benefits of enrolling to a subscription plan?
- You can download all our previous released templates, plus one future theme release every month during the duration of your membership
- You are eligible for future discounts
- The most important: you save a lot of money!!
Will you be updating your templates to vBulletin 4 future releases?
Yes, unless vBulletin performs a major core update (like vB3 to vB4) and render the templates obsolete. Our templates do not include hardcore edits, so we expect to preserve them for the lifespan of vBulletin 4.
We are a EU Company and have valid VAT number. Do I get a refund for the 23% VAT?
If you are a valid VAT European company, you are legible for a VAT refund. In order to get the refund, you must send us in one day's notice after the purchase your full company details and VAT number.
What is the difference between the free and commercial versions of some templates you offer?
Free templates packages are distributed only for personal use and you may not remove the footer link. The Commercial versions offer:
- The right to use templates to commercial projects
- The right to remove the copyright link (if "branding free option" is purchased)
- Both fixed and fluid versions
- Basic PSD Files
- Customer support through our company support system
Yes, as long as our terms and conditions are met.